We are proud of the level of quality we produce across all of our printed products. Having said that, we are only human and every once in a while, we might have a printing hiccup or a manufacturing error in a garment. On the rare occasion that this happens we are happy to reprint your item. Please see below more information regarding returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
What can be returned?
- Returns are only accepted if within 14 days of receipt of purchase
- Only damaged/faulty garments, or faulty prints can be returned/exchanged
- Please note all returns must be in original packaging and have no noticeable signs of wear or makeup stains
- Note: Shipping fee’s are non refundable.
Sadly, we can not accept returns for:
- Change of mind
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer
- Shipping or stock delays
- Unsatisfaction with different colours profiles between different garments or designs
- Incorrect product selection by user – it is the responsibility of the customer to check size charts, style, garment thickness and colours before confirming and paying for their order.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design process
- Variances in the garment size of +/- 2cm (supplier allowance)
- Unsatisfaction with print size
- Inferior quality or low resolution of uploaded images
No returns will be accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Returns for exchange or store credit
Request for return must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods. If return is accepted a store credit or replacement will be provided.
Excludes shipping and processing fees.
All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
In cases where Certified Printing agrees to organise the return, the customer must place the item in secure packaging and include Certified Printing’s return address.
Once you have confirmed that you are eligible for a refund/reprint than simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
Your order number
The date of your purchase
What garment/s you would like to return
A short description of the manufacturing and/or print error
A photo of the garment
We will contact you as soon as we receive your return request to discuss what your options are and the next steps.
All of the following will be considered as authority to proceed with your order:
Verbal approval via phone and/or in person
Payment of invoice
Emailing a reply with approval
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.